The applicants must be regular students who have already been admitted to Chongqing University.
Online booking for accommodation is accepted during the following period:
– For the first semester(or autumn semester): from 9:00 am (Beijing time)of June 20 to 9:00am(Beijing time) of July 20;
– For the second semester(or spring semester):from 9:00 am of January 1 to 9:00am of January 20. As the supply of places at dormitories is limited, we cannot promise a place in residential dorms for every new student, therefore new self-financed students are advised to book ASAP. You may check more details about the accommodation at the webpage of School of International Education. (Songlinpo International House ,Xuelin Hotel ,Lanyuan No,6 Dorm)
The username of accommodation booking system is your student ID number (which is available in the login system), with your birthdate as the password (e.g. If your birthdate is 1989-02-10, the password will be 19890210). To use the system to book a place in dorms, new students are required to input their student ID number. Applicants are also encouraged to pay for the accommodation through the system as we guarantee the allocation of a place for those who have paid the lodging fee through the system or other channel before they arrive at the University. Again, applicants may check the application progress and payment with students ID number.
Applicant who is offered a place in the dormitory will normally be allowed to check into the dorm during the following period:
- For the First Semester: from August 25 (to be confirmed)
- For the Second Semester: from February 25 (to be confirmed)
New students choosing to arrive earlier than the check-in dates should look for temporary accommodation outside the campus.
If the room alloted is found have some problems that make it unsuitable to live, you will be assigned to another room of the same standard.
Due to limited availability, not all of the applicants will be assigned dormitory accommodation. We will email applicants who are not offered any dorm room or residence, and their application will be placed in the waiting list. We will, based on the actual latest check-in situation, go further to check whether there is any new vacancy to fill in. This policy, however, is applicable only to those who arrive within the prescribed registration time. If there are still no vacancies, new students who have not been allotted a place in dorms are therefore advised to look for alternatives.
Students who have booked rooms according to this notice are considered to have acknowledged and accepted all the items of the notice voluntarily.
8. 如果您有什么问题，请咨询：0086-23-65102964 或iso@cqu.edu.cn
If you have any questions, please contact us at 0086-023-65102964 or via the email of firstname.lastname@example.org.